Phoney Phantoms (in this case Chaudron)

splasher is dartmouth based my competitor olmec tubing .takes the piss when you splash your own customers product

if the chaudrons deck is different how can it be a copy of the phantom?they dont look the same. if its chaudrons own deck then it must be their design?

Has 'Domino' asked for an explanation?

BREN said:
if the chaudrons deck is different how can it be a copy of the phantom?they dont look the same. if its chaudrons own deck then it must be their design?

That's cleared that up then, they're innocent!

BREN said:

If the chaudrons deck is not the same as a phantoms how can it be a copy of the phantom? They look different. if its a chaudron deck then it must be their design?

Was the above sentance all my own work?

very clever!

I like your style mr dude

glen76 said:
anyone see the chaudron at cowes with bimini and anodised cleat seats!! very bling

was it a blue hull? i saw that very smart to be honest from a distance i thought it was a phantom,chaudron do make some smart copys

chaudron said:
i don't build chaudrons i only bought a boat (33) from them (which mr baker never built a model of anyway)

I've been doing some painting recently, perhaps you would like to see some of my work!!!

Attachments

• my lovely painting.jpg
    my lovely painting.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 363
if chaudron are copy's of phantoms what is the chaudron cyber 370 a copy off?

BREN said:
if chaudron are copy's of phantoms what is the chaudron cyber 370 a copy off?

dunno, heard a rumour today, that mr 'splasher' chowdross has aquired the Cougar US1-38 'Flipin Eck' and is most likely to emerge as their new 41!

BREN said:
was it a blue hull? i saw that very smart to be honest from a distance i thought it was a phantom,chaudron do make some smart copys

i agree what everyone is saying about copying designs but if i had a lotto win or something could i actually buy a phantom 28 or a 31

Jon Fuller said:
She's bootiful, needs stretching tho'

Nuh it dunt!!!

This is one some other geeza drew, not as good as mine, plus if 8 people jumped up and down on this one it would feck it right up :D

Attachments

• mona lisa.jpg
    mona lisa.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 350
cheers to jon by the way for letting me have a look round your phantom 28 is a lovely boat mate

yours aswell choas nice to see it in the water

Jon Fuller said:
dunno, heard a rumour today, that mr 'splasher' chowdross has aquired the Cougar US1-38 'Flipin Eck' and is most likely to emerge as their new 41!
chaudro.n 41 photos.

Attachments

• chaudron41_01.jpg
    chaudron41_01.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 130
  • chaudron41_04.jpg
    chaudron41_04.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 136
  • chaudron41_06.jpg
    chaudron41_06.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 137
  • chaudron41_07.jpg