RMYC Cancer Charity race 2013

Rob is the owner of a 3C boat called Jupiter the ex Tony Lewis Frode.

Actually an Aluminium Forgecraft - their first 3C boat, that was originally raced as Absolute Beginners.

Hi,

I take delivery of my new RIB next week for the round Ireland rally later in July. Although its not a race boat, I'm keen to get my girlfriend racing, if I get her on the training courses, can we bring the 6m with the 150hp done for the upto 150 class?

Would be nice to get her involved and run in the boat.

Cheers Tom

Tom, why not contact one of the RYA scrutineers to get the boat checked over, but you could also bring it along and do safety.

Hi Bob, Who is the race secretary? We are intending to enter in the Boss boat and would like to have a look at the full race instructions. Thanks, Max

Gill Purnell.....contact details on the first page of the Race Instructions above...

Last call for entries, a number seem to think they are racing, but first you need to fill out an entry form !!!

c/r

hows the entry list looking so far,

Entries

Sorry to be dull Bob - A fair distance for me to travel for Saturday PM - Entries?

We have a committee meeting tonight so will ask the race secretary for a list so we can post tomorrow.

RMYC Cancer Race

Any news as to whether this race is still on please ?
Number of entries sufficient or not ?
Looking to travel to view race, but only if I know its still going to run.

Always been on, as we will enjoy ourselves with or without race boats as we 14+ safety boats, we are still waiting for a couple to confirm they have repaired their boats, but we currently have between 9 and 11. Main class is the 200HP with 5/6 entries.

Always been on, as we will enjoy ourselves with or without race boats as we 14+ safety boats, we are still waiting for a couple to confirm they have repaired their boats, but we currently have between 9 and 11. Main class is the 200HP with 5/6 entries.

Many Thanks Bob !

RMYC Cancer Charity Race 2013

SEPA would like to wish everyone at the RMYC the very best of luck with their race this weekend - hope everything goes off well and that competitors start and finish safely. Best of luck to the club in raising funds for a very good cause and SEPA would like to send a small donation by cheque to add to the collection.

Pics from sat

Just a few pics from Saturdays race .

Attachments

• IMG_6312 (Large).JPG
    IMG_6312 (Large).JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_6318 (Large).JPG
    IMG_6318 (Large).JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_6373 (Large).JPG
    IMG_6373 (Large).JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 323