seadoo jetboats

Johnny Boat Dude said:
Mercury 2.5 EFI with Brucato SVS intake, should be somewhere in the region of 300hp at the flywheel. :bang:

That is nothing short of irresponsible, childish and downright unnecessary.

Where can I get one?
:D :D :D :D

ChriZ said:
I work on the oilriggs in Brazil

I work in Bristol for Vetco Gray (formally ABB Offshore Systems up until a few months ago). We did the control systems for the Marlim field somewhere off the coast of Brazil :)

'The boat that just passed you is a Seadoo"

Sorry to be churlish but I don't recall ever being passed by a seadoo.

Always enjoyed though when they would come out to play. No. 5 drive with a cleaver can do a wonderful hosedown when then would get too familiar.

BTW, isn't sea doo some sort of marine excrement?

Johnny Boat Dude said:
I work in Bristol for Vetco Gray (formally ABB Offshore Systems up until a few months ago). We did the control systems for the Marlim field somewhere off the coast of Brazil :)

Same line of work then Johnny dude, control systems for Bop's and x-mas trees.. I'm working for FMC Energy systems, currently on the Roncador field, but we are also doing some patch work on all the ABB screwups over here:booty:

ChriZ said:
Same line of work then Johnny dude, control systems for Bop's and x-mas trees.. I'm working for FMC Energy systems, currently on the Roncador field, but we are also doing some patch work on all the ABB screwups over here:booty:

Yep we produce control systems for Xmas trees. To you and me that sounds perfectly normal but everyone else probably thinks I produce the little box's that make fairly lights flash on and off and change colour :D

Also we dont just screw up in Brazil but all over the world. :cheers:

seadoo

its official folks

4-tec @15ft is having a 215 rxp engine for 2005

speedster 20 is having twin 185's for 2005

so well have to w8 until 2006 before they plumb 2 215's into the speedster - 430hp production boat should be quite lively

cheers

fkin hell, i've been sittin here on a well test for 2 weeks doin feck all. 12 hours of nada, xcept surfin the web. another 12 days and I'll be home.

You in service or production?

Production, I'am a test engineer. I test all the electronic/electrical topside and subsea stuff before it gets shipped out the door. I dont work offshore.

Back