Cruising area
UK, France
Boat name
If Only
Boat make
Bernico F3 OCR, Bernico Prototype Inboard, and some Ribs
Engines(s)
Yamaha Pro V 115
2011 Torquay-Brixham-Torquay Offshore Model Race is scheduled for Sunday April 17th if anyone fancies popping along for a butchers !!

As of today there are 35 Confirmed entries and we hope to start running around 10am.

Bob

Bob,
Is it run as a true race, or a series of time trial runs ?

So there's 35 boats out supporting the model race, yet they're struggling to get 25 boats for the CTC start? People make me wonder!

35 models !! Struggling to get 3 chase Boats !! Nice thought for an event though !! I wonder how many we could get running at the same time ??

Last edited:
Ahhhh I see! When you said one per chase boat... well yeah I cocked that one up didn't I! :wank:

I've always wanted one of those offshore 'models', some of em look big enough to sit in! Hope it's a great event!

James

Ahhhh I see! When you said one per chase boat... well yeah I cocked that one up didn't I! :wank:

I've always wanted one of those offshore 'models', some of em look big enough to sit in! Hope it's a great event!

James
Rumour is that there maybe an 84" twin engine one coming !! So yes you could nearly get in one.

Bonkers. Cool, but bonkers.

2011 Torquay-Brixham-Torquay Offshore Model Race is scheduled for Sunday April 17th if anyone fancies popping along for a butchers !!

As of today there are 35 Confirmed entries and we hope to start running around 10am.

Bob

Maybe they could open it for model helicopters to provide extra cover!!

Latest posts

Back