XR2 For Sale

Yeh, it's the CR24. I called it 24 "ish" because depending on which document you refer to, its length varies slightly.

Yeh, it's the CR24. I called it 24 "ish" because depending on which document you refer to, its length varies slightly.

Yeah ok, just wondering which model it is! Bad ass boat though:cheers:

WHY THE HELL HASN'T THIS SOLD ALL READY!
THATS DIRT CHEAP!!
my uncle just paid 3500 i think for a xr2 shortshaft with a sporty!

I dunno, it's in good nick, fired it up last weekend. Where else would you suggest advertising?

Its right after Xmas so I doubt most people have the ready cash to buy anything around that price range! If I had the cash to spare then I would have it as a spare engine its that cheap!

power

what sort of power can you get out of one , with sensible tunning,

or can you drop another power head on to the 15 in shaft and g/box say 280 efi

I think 220hp is best your gonna get out of xr2, 280 will fit straight on if you mod exhaust.

Yeah, for about three minutes! And that was before the nitrous was added!:aaahhh:

Yep that's THE Cat. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

For the HydroFeline fans out there, here's the 90's line up:

Attachments

• 90sHydrolift.jpg
    90sHydrolift.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 156
three minutes!

25 hours was on the engine befor it picked up a plastic bag and got very hot under its cowl ! the nitrous was fun when the waste gate got stuck and the boost went off the gauge ! the dyno worked hard to hold it back that day :laugh:

25 hrs? If you say so, I wasn't paying the bills. I was only supposed to drive it!:D

2 litre teams notice?

in ski racing back then you could do anything to the engine inc fitting turbos and stay in the same class

Did you have to use some funky port timing to make it work?

Back