Lords of The Ring 1V - Bodger Parade

Yeah, they're here too, this year. But there are hardly any midges. It's usually the other way around.:confused:

Ok Paul?

jw. said:
Orchy, Glen Etive and Skye, the biggest, most ferocious fkin midges alive. They eat folk.
You're not kiddin'... each of those three have eaten me, burped and spat me back out again :puker:

Bridge of Orchy was the worst - knew about the others, but lulled into false sense of security - found a campsite with patches of grass between the heather, near river and pub... should have known that the locals cultivated it to look inviting to sassenach tourists! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Worst thing was breathing out a cloud of midges - didn't matter whether it was from mouth or nose, just as awful! :speechles

Yes, they can be dire. Though, just the slightest breeze and they're gone. It's surprising how often Scotland is calm!

Attachments

• badgers.jpg
    badgers.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 159
Now that's EXCELLENT Ice!!!!!!!

Not only is Legolas in there but some excellent badger stuff :up:

Harry Hill would totally approve!!!!!!!!

Missus :cheers: :D :D

Actually...maybe it's more than appropriate that this thread sort of starts and ends with a badger parade!!!!!

Missus....:bolt:

If you like that, there's loads more "badger" theme stuff on their site... click on "toons" and browse away!

Courtesy of Mrs Nob's sis and bro-in-law.

If you enjoyed the Badgerised version of The Two Towers, you'll love this: http://www.rathergood.com/independent_woman/

However, if you browse the rest of the site, be warned - DO NOT under any circumstances listen to the "Hedgehogs" track :no: . Really. OK, I know you will, but just don't. Alright then, Rouge Wave can 'cos he's really broad minded and he knows all about hedge trimming and stuff. And mebbe 'shooz as well. Paul
music-smiley-009.gif
, you can't listen to it though. Oh go on then, lads :sperm: can look/listen, but if you're a
angel-smiley-015.gif
girlie
nature-smiley-003.gif
you won't like it big time :down:

jackeen's Missus said:
I'm a bit worried now :bang:

Missus
Just DON'T listen to the Hedgehogs track! :aaahhh:

(You will though, won't you?) :bang: :dizzy:

Re: This is bonkers...

Re the road sign does anybody know of one that says Beavers

:sex: