Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-06-2017, 01:58 PM   #1
Registered User
Country: England
Location: Lymington
Boat make: Technohull 888
Engines: Verado 300
Cruising area: Solent

Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Lymington
Posts: 24
Ballast control system or something similar

Hi, Does anyone have a Salmon Powersport ballast water pickup or know where i could get one?

I have a Pascoe SR8 with a water ballast tank already installed in the bow. All the plumbing is there all the way to the aft bilge area. I just need a water pickup to fill the tank, preferably with a fill, hold and empty facility. It can be mounted through the hull or transom.

Also i need the accompanying control cable or motor etc...

Any suggestions?


James_Levitt-Cooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 08:57 PM   #2
Registered User
glen76's Avatar
Country: england
Location: southampton
Occupation: engineer
Interests: lots
Boat make: scorpion 8.1
Engines: 250HO
Cruising area: solent

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: southampton
Posts: 1,347
The man himself. C&B Composites | Carbon Composites

I find emails don't actually work very well, a phone call or pop in on the way past.

Face to face prices are very reasonable.

Cable is 33c from memory and control is any 33c control although Steve salmons controls are far sexier
glen76 is offline   Reply With Quote

ballast control, ballast pickup, salmon powersport, water inlet

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.