Phantom 20 Xtreme For Sale

Moisty said:
thats a very clean looking outfit for that type of money Sy, would love to of come and take a look down in torque when your racing, problem is, Iv just lost me bloody driving licence!!......AH!!!!!
think i'll be loosing mine thats my trailer board with my number plate and that aint my shogun in front thats burtys post man pat van

Very nice boat.

I'm sure it will be long gone but if it hasn't been sold by spring 07 let me know as I might be looking to downsize.

Either something like this or a Velocity 22 or Superboat 21 or 24.

(Don't tell Miarka)

Boat and trailer as listed but minus shifters, ski pole, dash indicator, steering (include wheel and protrim) trim tab switch

£2000 ovno

Come on you lot you all go on about cheap projects, they don't get any cheaper than this.

I need the room lots of other projects to complete before the new boat turns up!!

I am in Japan from Monday till Saturday so won't have access to internet.

Cyco

Internet Cafes?

Boat and trailer has now sold.

I had 130mph out of my dad's Phantom 21!!! Well i was towing it down the M1 at the time! with a very powerful Sierra!!! way back in 1992

****!!...I only had 114 with my p20 behined my old porche 928! in 97

how much wid no trailer

scratch that

I think its sold mate

@ Silversurfer : According to the sticker on the cowl this engine is modified by "Bernico Racing". This Belgian firm does great things with Merc engines, as well as "Van Ackeleyen" at Zele (I'm being a bit patriotic here... :D )

For exact specs and hp's, maybe Cyco can help you out
Think +80mph is a lot with an XR2.

To bad this hull is sold....

Greets, T.

The power head refered too in this thread was tuned by Nick Barsh, Cyco used too have a Bernico power head too hence the sticker.

:hugegrin:

Dont get me wrong C,y, but has this boat already gone to someone els?

Moist.

yes

Moisty yes the boat has been sold a couple of weeks now.

Johnny Boat Dude said:
The power head refered too in this thread was tuned by Nick Barsh, Cyco used too have a Bernico power head too hence the sticker.

I must have been really tired when I typed that :bang:

cheer's

IS THIS STILL FOR SALE? AND IF SO WHATS THE NEW PRICE?

dude its been sold for about 3 weeks now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Back