Most of boatmad members knows the story of SwipeWipe race boat that was made for marathon racing around Britain and CTC. Story was posted here with plenty of pictures.
In around 2014 I have bought the moulds and build my own vessel which eventually took part in CTC race in 2016 and 2017. Finishing 1st in class and 2nd overall in 2017
After that we have designed center console deck to fit on to the winning hull
Hull was 3D scanned and infill for making stepped bottom was designed by Adam Younger and than CNC cutted.
After building couple center console we have decided to sell the moulds and move along to different projects
With bit long introduction I'm selling all the moulds for making Spectre boats
- Original SwipeWipes, Phantom 31 based moulds
- Hull mould infill to make a stepped version hull ( 3D designed by Adam Younger, CNC cutted )
- Center Console deck moulds
- Console moulds,
- Moulds for all hatches, lids, WC etc
- 3D hull Scan
- 3D center console deck project
- full lamination schedule
asking price is 85.000 EUR
for more pics and details