100 mph

1) It's not really apropriate for me to make public, other peoples opinions, so you'll have to trust me that they are people who know about Phantoms, and making boats stay together.

2) coz it's imeasurably stronger.

3) the cross sectional height from rubrail, to top of king plank is quite a lot higher, this is made up of 'upstand' and curved deck.

Come on...>..dont sit on the fence you lot!!!

when i 1st caught wind that the 18's were being sold on and a new deck being made.....i ran over to Phantom UK with my student loans in hand and tail wagging.

Whilst going over a new (orig deck) all white boat....It was explained to me what the changes where going to be. Screen was going to be moulded in, engine well would have a few changes to better accomodate hydraulic steering rams, all the deck edges would have greater radius fillets and most importantly.........that fkin instrument pod was for the scrap bin!

...I was frothing at the mouth!

imagine my fkin disssapointment when i see the 1st boat!!!

AND as for rounding a 28..............yeh likely story Fuller.......got more chance of you dropping down my chimney on sat!

anybody got any pics of new 21?

21 phantom

thers a to@@er on this forum with one. and he's got a new camera ,but by the time he get's some pic's posted on the site
you will be pushing up daisies
;)

ok,anybody got pics of old 21 with facelift:D

As requested

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• p21.jpg
    p21.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 250
that is the same as i was looking at the other day,i was surprised how big it was compared to an 18.

about 3 feet longer I would think

jeez a comedian,i meant in the depth of cockpit.

My 21 is not intended to be a race boat (much to lsop's dissapointment) its got a bigger cockpit.......one of the major reasons i got it

captain, one would need an engine to race would one not?:D

and now who's the commedian?

tortoise and the hare my friend!
(or lack of, in my case!)

anyway, you dont know if i've got an engine!

ok captain spill the beans,what you got or getting?

Something is being shipped from Tennessee!!!

But don't know what!

captain you wouldn't be getting a 225 promax by any chance?

Back