• ThunderCat

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

TheGug61

Boat name
Aulf Hartz
Boat make
Zapcat
Hi all, I am looking for a Zapcat complete with Engine and trailer. Has to be in good usable condition and reasonable priced probably from 2005 onwards,as it is to be raced at a novice level. Thanks. The Gug.

Nice on for 2k on wightbay.com

I did'nt move quick enough and he sold after telling me he'd contact me when he came down from working up north in a couple of weeks.Any more ideas??

why not contact Welcome to ThunderCat Racing UK in the UK , Not sure what is going with Zapcats in the UK or if they are racing anymore think this season was cancelled not sure about next season though .
Fiona Pascoe or James Tapp should see you right or know someone who is selling a rig .

BTW I dont think it matters if its a zap or thundercat .. Zap is just a brand name of one of the types of boats .

Also the Thundercat UK guys are in Malta at the moment for the world championship so you might not get a reply this week .

Dar

Last edited:
why not contact Welcome to ThunderCat Racing UK in the UK , Not sure what is going with Zapcats in the UK or if they are racing anymore think this season was cancelled not sure about next season though .
Fiona Pascoe or James Tapp should see you right or know someone who is selling a rig .

BTW I dont think it matters if its a zap or thundercat .. Zap is just a brand name of one of the types of boats .

Also the Thundercat UK guys are in Malta at the moment for the world championship so you might not get a reply this week .

Dar
Thanks, but I think I have it sorted,
Regards,
Mike.

Boatylicious in Poole has 1 for sale. 01202 618000

just spoke to the guy and its still for sale. they should be in touch.

Thanks Mark ,I was in touch with the guy via e-mail and I'll let ya know in a couple of days how I get on. The Wife is probably going to kill me, but hey we're here for a good time ,and not a long time!!:)

its way easier to get forgiveness that it is permission!!!!!

Hey Mark, I have until next summer to plead for forgiveness as I bought The Zapcat today. Just have to figure out now how to get it home ? to Wexford in the Republic of Ireland. If you are ever over here send me a message and I will buy you a couple of pints of The Real Guinness!! Thanks again, Mike. ;p;;p;

Nice place Wexford , been to the Talbot several times , have fun with the Zap Cat .

No sorry I don't , perhaps look on Ebay for a general delivery service might be cheaper than boat transport ?

Shouldn't be too much to ship if it's rolled up, they're fairly compact

congrats and I will do. enjoy.

Hey all just waiting to get the zapcat. Does anybody know how to set up a Zapcat properly?:confused:

Yeh, if you want any help have a look on the thundercat forum - I'm Roflhat on there too.
Here's a good thread on engine and prop setup - The Setup Thread

A lot depends on your propeller, it's the easiest and cheapest way of getting more performance from your boat.

Back